About Aluminum Railings
Durarail Powder-Coated Aluminum Rail & Fence System
- Maintenance Free
- Aluminum Strength
- Powder Coated Durability
- Limited 20-Year Warranty (see below)
Durarail Railings are Maintenance-Free
- The Durarail polyester material (TGIC) is UV resistant, will not peel, flake or blister and as it ages
- It can be buffed back to like-new condition with a cut polish
- The strength of a rail or fence system is in the posts and the framework. The stronger the structure, the wider the spans between the posts
- Durarail’s framework uses the 6063 T5 alloy
- The posts are made of the even stronger 6005A-T61 alloy
- The .070″ wall thickness of the extrusions are the heaviest in the industry
- The powder coating system used as the finish for Durarail is the most popular industrial coating in the world
- The powder coated components are baked in a 400* F oven for superior adhesion and a consistent coating thickness
Made by Duradek
Durarail is made by Duradek Ltd., which is known throughout North America for its industry leadership in deck and balcony products. The company has a well-established organization of distributors and professional contractors that have been involved in the sales and installations of aluminum rails and waterproof flooring since 1974.
Limited 20-Year Durarail Residential Warranty
- Durarail carries a two-part warranty on its fence and rail systems.
- The aluminum structure will not corrode, nor will any of its components, including the welds or connections break under normal use conditions for twenty (20) years.
- The powder coated finish will not peel, flake, blister or crack for ten (10) years.
For more information on this or any of our other products or services please contact us .